Renal cell carcinoma
|This article is a stub. You can be a HUGE HELP to radswiki.net by expanding it. |
If you do not feel comfortable editing the wiki, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative ways to contribute content.
 Robson Staging of Renal cell carcinoma
- Stage I: Tumor confined within capsule of kidney
- Stage II: Tumor invading perinephric fat but confined within the Gerota fascia
- Stage III:
- A: Tumor invading the renal vein/IVC
- B: Tumor in regional lymph nodes
- C: Tumor with both renal vein and region lymph node involvement.
- Stage IV: Tumor invading adjacent viscera, excluding ipsilateral adrenal, or distant metastases
 Imaging Findings